Monday, June 4, 2012

Motivation Monday ~ New Month, New You!

Hi Everyone!

We hope you all had a wonderful weekend full of fun in the sun! We had some great workouts and Drew's sister did fabulous in her marathon! Congrats Kristen!!!

Today starts the first Monday of the month. It is time to start working towards this month's goals. If you didn't pick a goal over the weekend, use today as the first of the month and pick something you want to improve and focus on it for the month.

Here is some inspiration to get you going and keep you on track.

"When you put a date on your dream, it becomes a goal. When you aim for the goal, it becomes a challenge. When you beat the challenge, the reward is success. To have success... you need a dream..."
~Raja Akhtar~

 

"I used to spend my nights dreaming about the life I wanted to live. Now I live my dreams, and I spend my nights sleeping."
~Dan Ogden~

 

"There are two things to aim at in life; first to get what you want, and after that to enjoy it. Only the wisest of mankind has achieved the second."
~Logan Pearsall Smith~

"I am building a fire, and every day I train, I add more fuel. At just the right moment, I light the match."
~ Mia Hamm

"You are never really playing an opponent. You are playing yourself, your own highest standards, and when you reach your limits, that is real joy."
~Arthur Ashe~


Stay strong and reach your goals!

Get Fit For It,
D & K

No comments:

Post a Comment