Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Tunes Tuesday ~ Phillip is back!


Hello, world! I'm back for my second Tunes Tuesday contribution. As I said last week, the songs I've selected this week are to help us stay committed during our post-workout stretching. I know, I know, stretching can be so capital "B" Boring. Fortunately, I've discovered a secret to a great stretch session - the Goldilocks of music. These songs aren't too fast and they're not too slow. They're just the right tempo to keep your brain in the game. It's a win-win for your mind and body!

~Phillip

Arcade Fire - Sprawl II (Mountains Beyond Mountains)
Chantal Claret - Pleasure Seeker
ZZ Ward - 365 Days
Sara Bareillis - Brave
Vanity Theft - Anatomy (Houses Haunted Tape Remix)
Life is Better With You - Michael Franti & Spearhead
Butterfly Boucher - The Weather

Get Fit For It,
D & K

Photo from: www.rocktransmission.com

No comments:

Post a Comment